Pontiac Repair/Trading a 1995 Camry for a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Question
My boyfriend's sister wants to trade a 1995 Camry for a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee with someone she found on Facebook I think.  I tend to think the Camry might be a bit more reliable.  I know I haven't given you much detail, but can you give me a general sense, in your experience, which of these vehicles would be more reliable?

Answer
Hi Barbra:

it's a bit out of my expertise those brands but I can tell you by far I woild Pick a Toyota over a Jeep any day. they hold up better and where I live in the rust belt NY we don't even see cars that are 19 model years old on the road still they have long since rusted away and beeen retired. I would stick with a Toyota for sure. Good luck :-)

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio