Pontiac Repair/issues

Question
I have a 95 pontiac bonneville se 3800. My oil gauge is fluctuates while driving I've changed oil level gauge sensor, sending unit, oil changed the car runs and sounds quiet and smoothe but when gauge is low the car shuts off 30min later cranks right uo help me please I really need your expertise hate to buy oil pump and it does the same thing???

Answer
Hi Shay:

before you dig into this more get a mechanical guage and out it in the engine where the sensor goes and run it and see what you have for pressure don't trust the one on the dash. If that too is indeed low then you have a mechanical issue more then likely worn out engine bearings mainly cam bearings on a 3800 engine. a oil pump will not fix it if indeed low.
Good luck :-)

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio