Pontiac Repair/01 aztek will not start

Question
My 01 aztek was working just fine, when I got off work it would not start. At first try to start it my lights and everything came on and then nothing. We tried to jump it off and nothing will come on. My battery is new. Nothing will come on not even my dash board lights.

Answer
Hi pricilla:

will the dome lamps come on when you open the door or the headlight come on when you turn them on? it makes a difference as to what the issue may be. if nothing works at all then it's a battery/battery cable or connection at the battery issue. If the dome liughts work head lights work etc... then there is an issue with the ignition system in the truck an ignition switch or some sort of communication issue with the computer modules in the truck.  

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio