Pontiac Repair/98 pontiac transport

Question
i have a 98 pontiac transport i have replaced fuel pump and filter i have replaced fuel pressure regulater & ingnition control mod i had coil packs checked timimin checked  it wants to start but acts like it cant i dont know what else to do i need fuel pressure specs to check it is readin 40 deadhead pleaz help thanks

Answer
Hi KAye:

40 PSI is a few pounds low it should start and run with that. you need spark on all the cylinders and injetor pulse for it to run. if you have spark and fule pressure the only other thing is injetor pulse. are the spark plugs getting wet?  

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio