Pontiac Repair/2001 Pontiac Sunfire

Question
I don't have any tail lights or dash lights (not sure what else is not working). As soon as I replace fuse it sparks and fuse is blown. Assuming I have a short. Where do you suggest I start looking? And what all does that fuse run? Fuse panel says 20A EXT LP

Answer
Hi Caryn:

that fuse runs all the parking lights. has this car ever been in a accident? if so I would start looking there first either a pinched or chafed wire harness. are any of the lamps full of water if so look there. finding a short ckt is not easy it's a process of elimination and following wire harness's though the car looking for a pinch or chafe. I don't have an easy answer for you I'm sorry.  

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio