Pontiac Repair/2002 Pontiac Grand Am

Question
I recently put new tires on my car and had an alignment done. Now shortly after starting to drive my abs, trac and service vehicle soon lights all come on at the same time. Why would this all of a sudden start happening? What could be causing this?  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
Laura S.

Answer
Hi Laura:

the tires have nothing to do with it. more then likely you have an ABS wheel speed sensor that is bad or a wire harness going to one of the sensor that is bad. stop by a big box auto parts store and have them check for codes they do it for free. my bet is a bad sensor.

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio