Pontiac Repair/92 pontiac b-ville 3.8

Question
my car will start but when I gives it gas it pops sputter cuts out but keep running...let set for 30 mins. starts up fine and go like nothing is wrong..can you please help me. i.ve clean map sensor and clean cam sensor and wires to cam sensor...still doesn't run any better. what else could it be thanks!!

Answer
Hi Phil:

when it starts will it just Idle and run okay but does what you say when you step on the gas pedal? when it idles does it sound like it's running on all 6 cylinders? does the SES light come on and stay on? it makes a difference as to what way I send you to look for the answer. one thing you can try is this just unplug the MAF sensor and see how it runs. if it runs Ok but hesitates you found the issue a bad MAF.  

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio