Pontiac Repair/Starting problem

Question
Hi Todd,
Here I am again.
I am sorry, but I still don’t have a clue what is causing this weird situation.
You say in yr reaction: “…to see what your lacking. fuel, spark or injector pulse…”.
Question: If one of these is lacking, how is it possible that the car runs flawlessly once it has started; without any stalls or other hesitation! Doesn’t that mean that all those are operating correctly?
And still, after the engine stops, I have to wait at least 18 hours before the engine will start again.
You also say that “…heat is a huge factor wit eletronics…”
Even after the car has cooled off for a very long time, I still have to wait at least 18 hours; then the car starts again and runs flawlessly until the next stop and then it happens all over again; that’s what is so amazing!
Can you comment?
Regards
Henk Niekoop – Eindhoven – The Netherlands (Holland)

Answer
Again. Heat has an effect on eletronics. it cuais strange things to happen. I have no answer as to why I'm just trying to help you out here. get it to act up find out what is missing and I will steer to towards what the failed compnent is and or how to test that fail component. to see if it's missing a input/signal or the compoent is just bad.

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio