Pontiac Repair/air conditioner

Question
I have a Pontiac 2004 Bonneville.  The air conditioner is putting out cool air on the passenger side, but not on the driver's side (really kind of warm on the driver's side). I have had the Freon checked and it is okay.  The unit is kicking on and off correctly.  What else could be the problem?

Answer
Hi Vickie:

is this auro climate control meaning dual temp for driver and passenger? If so there could be an issue with the temp doors in the HVAC box inside the dash. Usually when you have a difference in temp between one side to the other the system is not charged properly and the evaporator (cooling coil) doesn't cool correctly due to the low charge. is if the charge is indeed correct then I would suspect a HAVC door issue with out the aid of a scan tool your not going to be able to look at what is going on in the HVAC box.  

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio