Pontiac Repair/Auto interior question

Question
Mr. Puccio,
This is not exactly a Pontiac question, but maybe you can help me anyway.
I've got a 2001 Buick LeSabre.  It's in good mechanical and body condition (considering its age)...but I've got a problem.  The fabric liner on the ceiling is starting to peel loose and hang down.  I've tried using some "spray glue", and that helps a little...but of course, there are places I can't get to in order to spray.  Is it real complicated to take the interior ceiling out so I can re-glue the fabric?  Is there any other suggestion you can make as to fixing this problem?  Any suggestions/advice is greatly appreciated.
Warm regards,
David Gardner

Answer
Hi David:

the onlt thing you can try is what you already did. A spray glue designed for fabric. the issue is this the foam and fiber backing board that the fabric is attached to breaks down over time and becomes brittle and starts to fall apart so the flue will not stick to that. the only thing to do is to replace the whole headliner with one that has a PVC backing board. good luck :)

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio