Pontiac Repair/car losing power when accelerating

Question
My 92 bonneville se is hesitating as i accelerate but wont cut off. I have to let my feet off the gas pedal then it will start to accelerate but will repeat the cycle. Once i let it sit for maybe an hour its good to go til the next day

Answer
Hi Keta:

from what you stated is happening sounds like it's an ignition system issue. either a bad sprak plug wire or a bad ignition coil under a heavy load on the engine either a coil is breaking down from the heat or a spark plug wire(S) are leaking causing the misfire. Good luck :)

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio