Pontiac Repair/2005 Pontiac G6 Heating System

Question
My blower doesn't come on, and neither do the rear defroster or AC.  However, the rear defroster does come on when I start the car remotely.  The blower had not come on before, but then about 45 minutes into my drive it kicked on, making me think that it's not a fuse.  The fact that these different systems failed simultaneously makes me think electrical.  Do you have any ideas for me? Anything would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Answer
Hi nick:

that is odd. the fact that the defroster turns on wirh the remote start is very odd well not that because it should but it turns on with the starter but not the button.  I'm thinking a bad control head. but with out seeing it I can't say that is the issue. I would do this stop by one of the big box stores and have the car scanned for codes they do this for free and see if the HVAC head has any codes...  I was thinking you just have a bad blower motor that maybe froze up and the heat from the heater thawed it out and turned on but the fact that the deforster button is in op is very odd when you say the a/c is in op I'm thinking you mwan when you press that button it will not light up correct when the blower turned on did the defroster and the a/c come back up and start working as well? when the HVAC isn't working is there anything else in the car that doesn't work radio power windows wiper motor etc.. trying to think of a common thread if something else doesn't work of it's just solely an HVAC issue.  

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio