Pontiac Repair/2000 Pontiac Bonneville havc prob. has duel air cont.

Question
i have a 2000 Pontiac Bonneville and when i run my ac it blows cold on drivers side and hot on passengers side and in back even when the system is shut off heat still comes out passenger side and back it has dual control system

Answer
Hi Steve.

if you turn the a/c off and change the temps from hot to cold or cold to hot the passenger side is always warm/hot? if so I would suspect that the temp door actuator is bad. it's a bidirectional motor on the side of the HVAC case that runs the door position pretty common issue with that vintage. good luck :-)

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio