Pontiac Repair/2001 bonneville wont start

Question
I have a 2001 bonneville wont start security light is flashing dont seen to be firing,put a scanner on it and 3 history codes came up b1009,b1327,b2734 dont know what they mean please any help

Answer
Hi Randy.

The code you are having an issue with the no start is the b2734 that is an internal memory fault with the VTD module. (Theft control module) it's located on the side of the ignition lock cylinder housing in the dash that is why the light is flashing and it will not start.  The other 2 codes are for dash control module I would not worry about them. you want to fix that 2734 code. The only thing is that module needs to be programmed and then the key learned. This has to be done with GM scan tool. you can change the part your self but it needs to be programmed and with out that the car still will not start until it's programmed/learned. either a GM dealership or an AC Delco repair shop that has GM programming capability in order for that to be programmed. Good luck :-)  

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio