Pontiac Repair/fuel filter replacement

Question
I have a 93 Grand am se 2.4 DOHC. I am changing  fuel filter . where do i bleed off pressure in the fuel line. and where is it located

Answer
Hi Joe.

The 2.4 engine doesn't not have a pressure bleed off/pressure tap port. they only way to bleed it off is to slowly unscrew the fitting at the filet . it has 1 threaded end and a quick connect end. unscrew the threaded end and it will slowly bled the pressure off. wear safety glasses. and for the sake of not rounding the nut off on the line use a 5/8" pipe wrench it has a special flair on the end of the wrench so it will not round off the nut. good luck.  

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio