Pontiac Repair/transmission

Question
i have a 2001 aztec , i have unbolted transmission from engine in vehicle  . i have also seperated from motor , what is easiest way to get it out ,so i may put new in

Answer
well you need to #1 support the engine and then remove the sub frame from under the engine  and transmission and then remove the transmission out the bottom. not an easy jow with out the use of a transmission jack and lots of ground clearance under the suv. if your going it on your back and not on a lift good luck and don't hurt your self. if you know someone who has a motor cycle jack/lift that may be a way to get it out with out too much of a hastle.  

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio