Pontiac Repair/2000 Grand Prix GTP

Question
I have a supercharged gtp that the low traction light goes off and the rpm gage stops working. After I turn off car all goes away for a long time and then reappears. Any suggestions would be great.

Answer
Hi Ronn:

I take it that this happens at the exact same time? the engine control module and the anti-lock brakes are inter twined systems. with out knowing what codes are set in the engine control module and or the ABS module it's hard to tell you what is going on with this. you could have a torque signal wiring issue between the anti-lock and engine control module that there is an issue on (this is sort of like a net work cable) between the 2 modules but it's just 2 wires. or you could have an issue with the ignition control module and that is why your loosing the tac feed to insterment cluster assembly. have you have any stalling issues with this car as well? for just the tac and warning lights?? I'm just thinking out loud sorry. I would stop by a big box car parts store and have the car scanned for codes. they do that for free and see what if any codes are stred in the car's control modules and go from there a code will be a starting point to start looking for this issue.  

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio