Pontiac Repair/2000 grand parix gt hud install

Question
im buying a 2000 grand prix gt in two weeks and it has no hud. my question is can a hud be installed in this car and if so who do I talk to about this job to be done. I did talk to a dealer but he had told me this cannot be done. im in aurora Illinois

Answer
Hi nick:

if the car was not equipped with HUD then no it can't be added easily. looks around and see if you can find a GT or a GTP that has it equipped already. there are tons of these cars around you just need to look a bit harder. You will find a bunch of them. to be honest by the time you find all the pieces and parts you need to put it on that car it will not be worth the effort the car is 16 years old now and they don't hold their value meaning what you spend on it + all the parts needed it will be more then the car is worth..

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio