Pontiac Repair/fan speed control back lighting burnt out

Question
I'm curious about the process of replacing the light bulbs. What is the bulb number and is it soldered in place or does it have a clip on it

Answer
Hi Bill,
depends on what kind of car you have something "Old" or something newer older cars from the 70's and 80's and aerly 90's have light bulbs that just push into a socket newer cars the back lighting is led's and are not replaceable. a lot of them are molded into the plastic and can't be changed out even if you can get to the wires on them. so if it's a newer car/suv the complete control head has to be replaced.

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio