Pontiac Repair/engine variable timing solenoid

Question
where does it fit on the engine. I HAVE A 2007 PONTIAC G6 4 DOOR SEDAN 2.4 CYLINDER ENGINE

Answer
Hi john:
the go into the cylinder head between the very front of the engine and the #1 cylinder. take the plastic cover of the top of the engine and you will see then they face straight up and down and have a 2 wire connector on each of them. they are a round solenoid about 1" in diameter. the intake one is towards the front of the car and the exhaust one is towards the fire wall,. they have a 10MM head bolt that hold them on the engine. pull the bolt out use a pair of pliers to twist and gently pull it up out of the cylinder head.
good luck :-)

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio