Pontiac Repair/windows from mater switch not opening

Question
QUESTION: Pontiac G6 2005 4 DOORS
Windows from driver door switch do not open or close but doors diferent from the driver
door open and close ok the window. I check the fuse it look fine tome.

ANSWER: Hi Walter if the windows work form the individual switches on each door but not from the master then I would suspect you have a bad master window switch on the l/f door.

QUESTION: I bought on ebay a master switch, but still not opening the windows...

Answer
does the l/f switch work for the l/f window? in order for the other windows to work they need a ground path though the master switch. if that l/f window doesn't work at all I would then suspect a broken wire in the pass though between the car and the l/f door. you can check that with a test light  the power into the switch is on a yellow wire and the ground is on a black wire. run the test light from the black wire on one side and the yellow on the other side of the light with the ignition in the run position the light should light if not you have a open in one of the wires. it's not going to be a bad fuse that fuse runs all the windows!

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio