Pontiac Repair/box under carpet ????

Question
Box under seat?
Box under seat?  
I have a 04 grand am GT (gt1) ram air 3.4l. had it since January. Ok I been fixing it and cleaning it my daily driver.. 207*** miles. New parts both control arms w/ball joint new struts w/springs. All 4 wheel hubs 3 coil pack wire and plugs. New coolant. New trans filter and fluid. 4 new calipers and rotors. Patch in break line. New fuel pump. New carpet. Installed a remote starter. Key made at GM dealer by Vin.  Here is my problems. #1 I put new carpet in and there was a box under the carpet unplugged ( under passenger seat) I also flex sealed the floor the seam seal was dryer out and cracked . Since I plugged box in the security light stays on. I know about the 10 min relearn procedure. It didn't do any difference. What is the box could someone have unplugged it because the stereo was changed. ( Monsoon system factory) I have after market deck. No Interface installed and monsoon amp is bypassed.. #2 the coolant fans do not come on where is sensor that activates them.  If the AC is on or the defrost they both come on. I had dexcool sludge iproblem that's why I did a flush and be dexcool in it was trying to over heat with fans running by AC. #3 abs light is still on trac off light is on and cruise control does not work..  I know all is due to wheel speed sensor that's why I did 4 new wheel hubs and one pig tail for passenger side front was gone on harness got one off junk cars used heat shrink. So im certain I wired it correctly..  I heard of some faulty harness on these cars is it a plug in harness or wire it in to replace the speed harness to correct this.

Answer
Wow lots of issues too many to type replies to BUT first and foremost that "box" your referring to is for the AIR bags that is called an SDM sensing and diagnostic module. more then likely there is/was a water leak and it got under the carpet if there is corrosion or water n that connector YOU DO NOT WANT TO PLUG THAT IN.when they get wet they can close the ckts in the codule and deploy the air bags on their own as soo nas you turn the key on. let a professional look at it you don't want to get hurt and you will if you plug it in and it's "shorted" that being unplugged can cause a lot of communication issues in the car all the on board modules are on a network and they share info with each other. as far as the speedometer the wheel speeds sensors have nothing to so with the speedo. it gets it's signal from the transmission out pout speed sensor which is in the transmission. that is why the cruise doesn't work either. that box has nothing to do with the security light that is tied into the ignition lock housing and the BCM different module then the one you have a picture of. if this was my far there is NO WAY I WOULD KEEP DRIVING IT WITH THE SDM plugged in a big bump in the road can set the bags off when they are in a corroded state like that as well.  

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio