Pontiac Repair/2003 Pontiac Montana 2wd 3.4

Question
The van sometimes will not crank for at lest 20 min.after it's been driven a lot during the day.i have replaced the computer,coils,coil pack,alternator,due to alternator frying all the the above.

Answer
Hi allen:

so it will not Crank is what your saying not a crank but no start. it physically will not turn over when you turn the key to "crank" am I getting the story straight??? and it only does it when it's HOT? after it cools down it will crank ok then?? If that is the cenario my first "guess" would be a starter and or a bad battery cable. none of the parts you mentioned changing have nothing to do with the engine cranking (turning over)

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio