Pontiac Repair/2008 Pontiac G6

Question
When I am driving the tack jumps up and down around 200-300 rpms.  Its not just the tach you can feel the what seems to be the transmission and you speed varies with this.  I really notice this when the cruise control is on it is a constant issue.  Yet when at idol the engine does not do this?

Answer
hey chad
what engine is in this V5 or 4 cylinder? any other issues in this car running wise. any warning lights on? or have been on? does it feel iike it's the tranmsssion is slipping or is it just like some one is fluttering the gas pedal? what happens when you come up to a stop sign or stop light? same thing?  

Pontiac Repair

Todd Puccio