Poodles/Bichon/Poodle Mix - aggression issues

MrAmazingsmom wrote at 2014-03-04 06:22:34
This is HORRIBLE advice. You will turn a dog of any breed with this type of abuse. Force the dog on its side and pin it there? HORRIBLE.Anyone who has ever had minimal exposure to pets would know this is just the way to make a neurotic, aggressive mess out of an animal.

And I would think that an "expert" in dog behavior and training would be able to spell for crying out loud. It's a dog with a DOMINANT nature...not a DOMINATE nature! If it was once in the post I'd say typo....but it is either misspelled or used in the wrong tense throughout the entire post!

AllExperts...this person is a serious liability and clearly not an expert in anything. You should remove her before she hurts someone! Kim...TRY SPELLCHECK

Poodles

Kim Wingate