Poodles/Standard Poodle's pedigree

Sherry wrote at 2012-08-07 04:07:50
Hello Julie,

I worked with Pat.  She mentored me while I was learning about Standards.  I had 2 of Pat's dogs and I remember your Chloe. She was a beautiful chocolate standard that had amazing eyes.  Pat was so fond of her.  My 2 poodles came from Cocoa and Chance. My 2 lived to be 14 and 15 yrs old.  When Pat passed away she left her black male, Romeo , to me.  He has the same breeding that Chance had.  Romeo is now 12 years old.  Pat passed away 9 years ago.  She was an awesome lady who LOVED her poodles.  She was a good friend to me and I truly miss her.  I can give you the pedigree of your Chloe if you want.  I hope this will help you.

Ann Guyer wrote at 2012-08-19 14:41:50
Hello Julie,

I lost my lovely Callie last September at 17 years old.  Her sire was also Dundee's Chance.  Callie was a health bright girl until her kidney's started to fail.  I would love to know where I can find another dog from Mrs Dundee's line.

Karen wrote at 2015-07-11 17:40:50
Hello Julie, Pat Dundee passed away several years ago. I also had a Dundee poodle who's sire was Chance. My Luc lived to be 14. I know Chance has also passed. It's all very sad. I would love to have another poodle from that blood line, but I don't think it's possible. I know Pat had a daughter that had a few poodles from the line. I don't think she is breeding them. I hope this helps you.

Kim Wingate

I can answer general questions about Poodles. My specific area of expertise is Standard Poodles, but I will answer all questions about Poodles and dog related questions if I can. If I can't answer your question, I will be able to find information or someone who can.

I am a Dog Groomer and Dog Trainer, who has raised Standard Poodles for over 25 years. I can answer Housebreaking questions, Obedience/Training questions, Grooming questions, Breeding questions, and General Dog questions. I can also give SUGGESTIONS about general Health questions, but as I am not a Certified Vet, I cannot and will not diagnose illnesses. If you think that your dog is seriously ill, please contact your own Vet.

I am a member of the American Kennel Club.

I have worked at several Pet stores in my area, worked for a year as a Vet Tech, was an apprentice for a Dog Trainer, and have also worked at a Grooming/Showing kennel for several months. I have also raised, shown, currently train, and groom my own Standard Poodles, and have for over 25 years.