Poodles/Please help!

Question
i have a dog and wont let us groom her, she doesnt bite but she runs away and growls! please help! how do i fix this?

Answer
Hello! I'm happy to answer this question! First things first! Go to petsmart or target, and buy a clicker. Its a hand held object that you can use to make clicking sounds! Everytime you click it, make sure to give your dog a treat! Soon, your dog will learn that the clicker is a reward! Next, you click the clicker after each brush stroke! Don't forget to give the dog a treat after each stroke! Later on your dog will assume grooming is a good thing and that treats are involved! Hope this helps -Alexa

Poodles

Lexi