Poodles/mini poodle is sick

Question
My 7yr old mini poodle named jax isnt feeling good today. About 7am he had dyhria (brown/rusty color) he laid around all day going outside a few times. No eating and barely drinking. This afternoon his ears (both) VERY red and HOT to touch his inner thighs (both) dark pink and warm he threw up a few times white/clear whiney when he moves. Please help.

Answer
Hello Angela,
It sounds like your dog may have a slight fever and an upset stomach.  If you have any of the pink stuff, or Pepto Bismol, you can give your dog 1cc (one mark on a syringe) for every 7lbs of body weight.  So if your dog is 14 lbs, you would give 2 cc's.  
You can mix up some boiled chicken and rice to feed him if he won't eat.  You can give him an 81 mg baby aspirin but you need to watch it because aspirin is hard on a dogs liver.  
You need to contact your Vet if your dog is like this tomorrow also.  
I hope this helps you some.  If you have other questions for me about this or other Poodle questions in general, please feel free to contact me.

Kim

Poodles

Kim Wingate