Poodles/miniture poodle

Question
my poodle is first time pregnant.we think shes due around next month.
she had tape worm,the vet gave her a proxy shot,so her an the babies would be ok. she seems fine an getting bigger.however,shes throwing up clear liquid in am,middle of the night it was red like her dog food.

Answer
Hello Tammy,
It should be fine.  Your dog probably is just having some indigestion from the pregnancy.  If it keeps up, feed her some chicken and rice.  Chicken and Rice is gentle on the stomach.  
Pepto Bismol can usually be given if a dog has upset stomach or vomiting, but is not recommended for pregnant puppies.  
If it hasn't cleared up within a couple days, let me know and I will recommend something else for her.  

Hope this helps you some.  If you have other questions for me, please feel free to ask me.  

Thanks for using AllExperts.com,
Kim

Poodles

Kim Wingate