Poodles/poodle in heat

I have a Toy poodle and when she goes into heat she attacks my corgi who is fixed my corgi trys to avoid her but she is on her like a heat seeking missile so the corgi stays under the bed most of the time or in a different room they get along any other time why is it that when my poodle goes into heat she feel the need to attack the corgi and what can i do to change that

Hi Rita!
It may just be that your toy poodle gets overwhelmed in heat. This happens to be a common thing, though agressiveness isnt always common in this case. Please get a highly trained dog trainer so you can fix this problem in a way thats not overwhelming. Hope this helps! Please feel free to rate me and give your honest opinion! Sorry if I didnt fully answer your question, I kind of just started this!

I can answer any question about dogs. This includes adopting, agressive dogs, medical issues, and more.

I work with PAWS. (Look it up on Google) I currently work at vet school to help teach.

PAWS, and I volunteer at ASPCA in Wisconsin.

I hope to make a book soon!

Vet School.