Poodles/pregnant parti poodle

Hello My name is Stacy and I live in Tennessee.I have a very small and I mean very small maybe 4 lbs black and white Parti poodle and She is pregnant I wanted to know if there was something special we needed to be feeding her or giving her vitamins orsomething.this is her first pregnancy and the owner to the daddy and I are so nervous. plz can you give me some insite on how to make this a healthy preganacy for her?

Thank you for reading.
Stacy Hodgin

Hello Stacy,
Congradulations!!  As long as your girl is already Healthy and you are feeding her a good diet, she should be ok.  Make sure she isn't getting too many treats or extras because the added weight won't be good for her.  If you are concerned about her, you might take her to your Vet for a Post Breeding exam to make sure that she is as healthy as she can be before her deliverly.  

You can use these wonderful Pet Tabs called NuVet Plus Pet Tabs for your girl if you are concerned that she needs more vitamin supplements.  I am a distributor and I totally Love the product.  I use them on my own dogs.  They are Great.  
Here is the Site information and when you order please use the Distributor code 53330.

I hope this helps you and your wonderful Poodle.  If you have other questions for me about your Poodle or about the birthing/whelping process, please feel free to ask me.

Thanks for using,

Kim Wingate

I can answer general questions about Poodles. My specific area of expertise is Standard Poodles, but I will answer all questions about Poodles and dog related questions if I can. If I can't answer your question, I will be able to find information or someone who can.

I am a Dog Groomer and Dog Trainer, who has raised Standard Poodles for over 25 years. I can answer Housebreaking questions, Obedience/Training questions, Grooming questions, Breeding questions, and General Dog questions. I can also give SUGGESTIONS about general Health questions, but as I am not a Certified Vet, I cannot and will not diagnose illnesses. If you think that your dog is seriously ill, please contact your own Vet.

I am a member of the American Kennel Club.

I have worked at several Pet stores in my area, worked for a year as a Vet Tech, was an apprentice for a Dog Trainer, and have also worked at a Grooming/Showing kennel for several months. I have also raised, shown, currently train, and groom my own Standard Poodles, and have for over 25 years.