Poodles/Teacup poodle

My dogs temp has been below normal for four days. She is 65 days pregnant. Should she already had her puppies?  Her temp has been 99.7 to 98.6 back to 99.2 back to 98.6.

Sorry I haven't been able to answer until now.  If she has not had her puppies yet, she should have them any day.  They say that when a dogs temp drops to 99.0, there will be puppies within 24 hours, and I would say that 99.2 is very close.  
If she hasn't had them by today, I would take her to your Vet.  

Again, sorry for taking longer than normal.  

If you have other questions for me about birthing or questions after the mother whelps and care of the new puppies, please feel free to ask me.

Thanks for using,

Kim Wingate

I can answer general questions about Poodles. My specific area of expertise is Standard Poodles, but I will answer all questions about Poodles and dog related questions if I can. If I can't answer your question, I will be able to find information or someone who can.

I am a Dog Groomer and Dog Trainer, who has raised Standard Poodles for over 25 years. I can answer Housebreaking questions, Obedience/Training questions, Grooming questions, Breeding questions, and General Dog questions. I can also give SUGGESTIONS about general Health questions, but as I am not a Certified Vet, I cannot and will not diagnose illnesses. If you think that your dog is seriously ill, please contact your own Vet.

I am a member of the American Kennel Club.

I have worked at several Pet stores in my area, worked for a year as a Vet Tech, was an apprentice for a Dog Trainer, and have also worked at a Grooming/Showing kennel for several months. I have also raised, shown, currently train, and groom my own Standard Poodles, and have for over 25 years.