Poodles/Fruits that Poodle Dog can eat

I have a Poodle Puppy of 7 months old, what fruits can I feed him with? I am now only giving him apples. Thank you.

Hello Elaine.  
There are lots of good fruits and Veggies that your dog can eat and that are good for them.  Apples are good, but so are oranges, any of the berries, bananas, pumpkin, beans, peas, cantaloupe, etc.  This site has a fuller list of good fruits and veggies.
This will tell you the good fruits and veggies, but you also need to know the bad fruits and veggies.  You can find this information at this site:

Check it out.  

I hope this helps you some.  IF you have other questions for me about this, please feel free to ask me.

Thanks for using,

Kim Wingate

I can answer general questions about Poodles. My specific area of expertise is Standard Poodles, but I will answer all questions about Poodles and dog related questions if I can. If I can't answer your question, I will be able to find information or someone who can.

I am a Dog Groomer and Dog Trainer, who has raised Standard Poodles for over 25 years. I can answer Housebreaking questions, Obedience/Training questions, Grooming questions, Breeding questions, and General Dog questions. I can also give SUGGESTIONS about general Health questions, but as I am not a Certified Vet, I cannot and will not diagnose illnesses. If you think that your dog is seriously ill, please contact your own Vet.

I am a member of the American Kennel Club.

I have worked at several Pet stores in my area, worked for a year as a Vet Tech, was an apprentice for a Dog Trainer, and have also worked at a Grooming/Showing kennel for several months. I have also raised, shown, currently train, and groom my own Standard Poodles, and have for over 25 years.