Poodles/Fruits that Poodle Dog can eat

Question
I have a Poodle Puppy of 7 months old, what fruits can I feed him with? I am now only giving him apples. Thank you.

Answer
Hello Elaine.  
There are lots of good fruits and Veggies that your dog can eat and that are good for them.  Apples are good, but so are oranges, any of the berries, bananas, pumpkin, beans, peas, cantaloupe, etc.  This site has a fuller list of good fruits and veggies.  
http://trupanion.com/pet-care/fruits-and-veggies-for-pets
This will tell you the good fruits and veggies, but you also need to know the bad fruits and veggies.  You can find this information at this site:
http://pets.webmd.com/dogs/ss/slideshow-foods-your-dog-should-never-eat

Check it out.  

I hope this helps you some.  IF you have other questions for me about this, please feel free to ask me.

Thanks for using AllExperts.com,
Kim

Poodles

Kim Wingate