Poodles/pooping problems

Question
I have a black miniature poodle and he has a problem with pooping,the poop only comes out half way. It trimmed his behind and he was able too go and in a week the same thing happened again.

Answer
Hello Maxwell,
Sounds like your dog is somehow ingesting something like dog hair or grass that is stringing his poo together and causing it to hang.  You might see if you can get some gloves and try to gently pull at the poo to see if it will go ahead and drop out.  If it does, just observe to make sure he goes on to have a full healthy poo.  If not, you may need to see your Vet.  Your dog could have a foreign object lodged somewhere in his body that won't be poo-ed out.  

I hope this helps some.  If you have further questions about this, please feel free to ask me more.  

Thanks for using AllExperts.com,
Kim  

Poodles

Kim Wingate