Poodles/Toy Poodle skin bump

Question
Hi Kim,

2 Year old Toy poodle came home from the groomer yesterday and I see a bump above her right eye. It's not discoloured, it's her skin colour (not dark, brown or red), about 1/4"around, smooth, not flaky. She doesn't seem to be scratching it and it didn't seem to bother her when I rubbed my finger over it. Doesn't seem to have a head or pore on it. It's about a 1/4" above the inner corner of her eye, on her forehead close to her muzzle.  

Preliminary research on the net didn't reveal any similar conditions or photos.

She was last groomed 2 months ago and I did not see it then.

Will try to get her in to see a Vet / Skin Specialist but would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks
Kathryn

Answer
Hello Kathryn,
Is it possible to send me a picture of it.  There are many things it could be.  It could be an ingrown hair, a smooth bump that can be slightly red or it can be normal skin colored.  It could be a pimple type bump that hasn't formed a head yet, or it could be a tumor bump.  Does it feel fluid filled or is it hard.  
My first guess would be an ingrown hair, but I would go ahead and take her to the Vet just to be sure.  
If you want to send me a picture, my e-mail addy is MsTopkdog@yahoo.com

I hope this helps you some.  If you have other questions about this or other Poodle questions in general, please feel free to ask me.

Thanks for using AllExperts.com,
Kim

Poodles

Kim Wingate