Poodles/Large (Royal/Giant) Silver Standard

Question
I have been trying unsuccessfully to find a 29" or taller silver standard poodle.

I can find an untold number of reds, apricots and browns, but no one has a silver.

I found a picture of a beautiful silver a few years ago, so I know one must exist or did.

Are you aware of anyone who may breed large silvers?

Thank you very much for your time.

Answer
Hello Linda,
You might check PoodlesOnline.com  They have a large registry of Poodle breeders listed by State, and you can refine it for Size, Color, etc.  http://www.poodlesonline.com/

Also, type in "Silver Standard Poodle Breeders in (Your State) and see what that pulls up.  I will check some of my contacts and see what I can come up with.  Give me a couple of days.  

I hope this helps for now.  

Thanks for using AllExperts.com,
Kim

Let me know what you are wanting to pay for a Pup.

Poodles

Kim Wingate