Pool/Billiards/brunswick balke Collender - wellington 1910 Table

dhdevine wrote at 2009-03-24 02:42:46
Dear Bill,

I have a similar Brunswick Balke from the 1800's that was appraised at $25,000 over twenty years ago.  I think Bonnie might want to contact brunswick with pictures and the tables serial number which is located (usaully) on the frames center beam.

A $1,000 is way to cheap for that year, make & model.

DHDevine

FastFriday wrote at 2013-08-21 21:55:21
Good Golly; I smelled a Rat with that $1,000.00 low ball 'maybe I could take the burden off your hands...' I know he didn't say that but he didn't give a very accurate appraisal of the true value and desirability of the table. By all means take a look at like tables that are currently being offered on eBay. Look at what's sold and compare the condition of yours against those that are for sale and that have sold. I have a very similar table with ball return in Original Excellent condition yet with character marks demonstrating the table had been in a public venue. My appraisal Brunswick-Balke-Collender Newport / Wellington 8'6" x 4'8" $17,750.00. If you haven't tried eBay, this might be a good place; with Pickup Only, make sure money has been paid (preferably through PayPal or Certified Funds before the Day of Pick Up. You Don't want to Re-Negotiate at the Pick up sight. Maybe make arrangements to have it torn down after supply Great Photos and a Video of the Tear Down. Just to make things move along faster. I'm not big on Craig List style sales. Short and Sweet with money already in the bank...

Pool/Billiards

Bill Newsted