Pool/Billiards/at the time of strike black ball and cube ball were pot at the same time

Question
dear sir
you are requested to kindly handle my below mention query

at the time of strike black ball and cube ball were pot at the same time

so kindly judge me the result as early as possible

thanking you

regards

ravinder khattri
sahara india pariwar.

Answer
Hello Ravinder.

You haven't told me what game you are talking about. There are hundreds of pool games, with about ten being the most common and there are variations of rules based on regional differences. Were you playing Eight ball? Blackball? Nine ball? Bank pool? Ten ball? Straight pool? One-pocket? Snooker? Cribbage? What to tell you would depend on what game you were playing so, unfortunately, I can't respond to your question with a sure answer. However, since you mention the "black ball," I suspect you are not playing with a numbered set, so my best guess it that you are referring to blackball. If so, in blackball, as well as the game from which it derives, eight ball, if you foul by scratching (pocketing the cue ball) on the same stroke you pocket the black ball, you lose the game. It's that simple and stark.

You can read the World Pool-Billiard Association rules for blackball at http://www.wpa-pool.com/index.asp?content=rules_blackball

If the preceding doesn't answer your question, please re-post a question providing more detail on the game you are writing about.

Best of luck,

Pool Teacher

Pool/Billiards

Pool_Teacher