Pool/Billiards/I have no idea what model my pool stick is any help!

Question
Full stick
Full stick  

Bottom half
Bottom half  
So I have a pool stick looks like some kind of wood. There are carvings in the wood. The joints are brass to brass. It's a 20 oz. someone told me it's some kind of Brunswick but I looked everywhere online and can't find it. Also there's some white marks on it. I thought it may be deer antler but I'm not sure.

Answer
Amber

Pool stick..
       This is a ramin wood import cue probably from the 80s or so these were mass imported and sold in many chain stores like k mart, wal mart etc.  today you can still find these in some locations and true burnswick also imported a small line of these and sold mostly thru sear stores as this was a major outlet for inexpensive brunswick tables in the 600 to 1000 price range, these were marked very well as brunswick though, mostly they sold for under 20.00 in most cases. This is what I know looking at the pics provided I wish I had better news for you..
Mike

Pool/Billiards

Michael DeWitt