Pool/Billiards/corner pocket assembly

Will a Brunswick gold crown 3 corner pocket assembly fit on a Olio 4983 table.

i really dont believe they will the olio pool tables made in china although looking similar is not a brunswick by far... the brunswick gold crowns pockets are attached differently and im sure this is the difference.. I was in vegas at a billiards show couple years ago when the pool tables were introduced and from that I seen many differences..

Michael DeWitt

I can answer any question pertaining to billiards tables indoor and outdoor plus bumper tables and other gaming equipment plus most questions pertaining to pool cue building and maintenance.

I have been in the billiards and gaming business for over 25 years, owned a pool room for 6 years, sold billiards and dart supplies for 5 years now I own a pool table manufacturing company in south florida where we specialize in custom indoor and ouitdoor pool tables.. I also own a custom pool cue copmpany known as Bizarro Custom Cues so as an expert I fill many voids in the world of billiards and gaming..

2 years college, us merchant marine boat captain, army seargent, trained in scuba diving, parachuting, aircraft pilots license single engine land..

My client list is very extensive but consists of.. many celebrities, major motel, hotel chains and the us government as we are aalso a government contractor for gaming equipment.