Pool/Billiards/Hoppe pool cue

Mr. Dewitt thanks for taking my question.i have a Brunswick titlist cue with wille hoppe  printed on the shaft.the sticker on the end is in very good condition,but the butt of the shaft has some pieces broken off and it seems the end cap is missing.this cue came with a Brunswick 10ft. Table from 1921.any idea of the best place to get rid of these .thankyou

Almost any wille hoppe cue will bring in value if all the inlays and veneers are in good cond 500.00 today look on e-bay if its a titlest and has the bottom sticker and is in good shape could go a little more but there were thousands of these made and only collectors or cue makers wanting to convert them to present day upgrade will find these valuable...try e-bay theres alway several on there good luck...in most cases any cue builder or serious collector the missing or broken pieces wouldnt matter very much..most will only be interested in the condition of the butt..

Michael DeWitt

I can answer any question pertaining to billiards tables indoor and outdoor plus bumper tables and other gaming equipment plus most questions pertaining to pool cue building and maintenance.

I have been in the billiards and gaming business for over 25 years, owned a pool room for 6 years, sold billiards and dart supplies for 5 years now I own a pool table manufacturing company in south florida where we specialize in custom indoor and ouitdoor pool tables.. I also own a custom pool cue copmpany known as Bizarro Custom Cues so as an expert I fill many voids in the world of billiards and gaming..

2 years college, us merchant marine boat captain, army seargent, trained in scuba diving, parachuting, aircraft pilots license single engine land..

My client list is very extensive but consists of.. many celebrities, major motel, hotel chains and the us government as we are aalso a government contractor for gaming equipment.