Pool/Billiards/pool cue

pool cue
pool cue  
Well I have a stick my dad had in the closet for quite some time. He told me my uncle had won it in a tournament an later gave it to him. The pool cue says Clark R. Smith 3-99 but I can't find it anywhere. I did find a Mark Smith but that's not it. It has real silver rings ivory ferrel an four points. Help please.

tHIS IS ALL THE INFO I can find for you he is obviously not a well known cue maker so naturally he would be a little hard to find, there are maybe 50 well known cue makers in the us and 5000 that nobody knows outside their local area.. so here is what I found contact him send him the pics and he should answer your questions,

Business Cue Maker / Repairer
Company: Clark Custom Cues
Contact name: Clark Smith
Street address: 3635 S. Lawrence St., Suite L
City: Tacoma
State: Washington
Zip code: 98409
Telephone: 253-475-2500
Web Site:  
Description: Professional repairs performed on most types of cues ranging from low end to the most exquisite. Maker of traditionally designed cues handcrafted from demanding tolerances.  

Michael DeWitt

I can answer any question pertaining to billiards tables indoor and outdoor plus bumper tables and other gaming equipment plus most questions pertaining to pool cue building and maintenance.

I have been in the billiards and gaming business for over 25 years, owned a pool room for 6 years, sold billiards and dart supplies for 5 years now I own a pool table manufacturing company in south florida where we specialize in custom indoor and ouitdoor pool tables.. I also own a custom pool cue copmpany known as Bizarro Custom Cues so as an expert I fill many voids in the world of billiards and gaming..

2 years college, us merchant marine boat captain, army seargent, trained in scuba diving, parachuting, aircraft pilots license single engine land..

My client list is very extensive but consists of.. many celebrities, major motel, hotel chains and the us government as we are aalso a government contractor for gaming equipment.