Pool/Billiards/vintage pool stick

Question
I recently inherited my uncles home and in the stock pile of antiques I have came across 2 very old pool sticks with no maker mark that I can find anywhere on either of them. One is a 4 price with adjustable weights and it has ivory and also pearl I think. They are both pieces he said he acquired around the time of his duty in Vietnam. That's all I know. Other than one other identicle stick I've found for sale on eBay for 1100 dollars and its the exact same stick. But honestly out of the two that one isnt the better looking or detailed when its compared to the other one. I will gladly send pictures if you need them.

Answer
The answer to the 1100.00 ebay stick is that actually they made a typo and maybe should have been asking 11.00...lol..anyway whrn I was stationed in Danang I also bought the same cue your talking about 5 piece, silver rings as weights, brass screws, made from ramin wood a common wood in the middle east, came in a rectangle box with red felt and looked real cool...had swirled carvings running everywheresome had some mothe of pearl dots and even some had a shield on them but anyway you can still buy these today at most wholesalers for around 7-10 dollars...most were made in taiwan and have sold for probably 60 years in the usa.. this was one of the first pool stick imports..  unfortunantly unless you tape a hundred dollar bill to it you would be hard pressed to see more than 25.00....now on the other hand if it were a sampio in which case it would be a two piece which have many of the same markings and have the "Sampio" marking on it which I have seen sell for hundreds even up close to a g note..
have a good Christmas.. hope I havnt spoiled it for you thanks Mike  

Pool/Billiards

Michael DeWitt