Pool/Billiards/Brunswick Pool Table

RS wrote at 2013-09-21 18:54:08
The pool table illustrated appears to be a Jackie Gleason Custom Brunswick Pool Table.

J Gaston wrote at 2013-11-19 04:44:44
My father had the same table with the same story.  I believe the Brunswick company told this to buyers.  He also had a gold plate that said, Made especially for Eugene Caldwell.

Bill Newsted

I can answer questions related to shot-making, aiming, position play, strategies, practice, mental preparation and the psychology of the game. Also, rules as they vary from venue to venue and how to become a winning player. I have experience recovering and maintaining tables and will also answer questions related to cues and billiard equipment. However, I prefer not to make brand recommendations. I do not offer information identifying old tables and equipment or estimating their values.

I have played over forty years in every state in the US (except Alaska). My experience is largely in pool rooms but I have also played extensively on bar tables and in league organizations. I have directed numerous tournaments up to the professional level and have played several world champion players. I am a former Billiard Congress of America instructor.

B.S. in Visual Communication M.A. in Education: Career and Technology Education