Pool/Billiards/Patterson & Hoffman

Brian wrote at 2012-05-15 20:53:30
Patterson and Hoffman built tables around the turn of the century. I own a snooker table that was built while Oklahoma was still Indian territory. I think that downt he road they beign Patterson and Hoffman split up and around 1991 there was a Patterson Vending company but I think they are not in business any more....  thats about all the info I got...Hope this helps..

John wrote at 2013-06-26 13:16:12
I have a similar table.  Exact same nameplate.  Very nice table.  Unfortunately, this table is missing its granite top!  Trying to figure out how to replace it.  John

krbgo11 wrote at 2013-08-09 19:18:51
This company closed in the 1930's. They are rare to find and sometimes can go for as much as $20k. At least that's what I know about them from about 10 years ago. The market has changed a lot for many things. So you'd probably need an expert to weigh in on this. We do estate sales and that is why I know about these. The one that we had at a sale had a layer of slate under the felt which makes them quite heavy to move. It was in the art deco style with the geometric styling to the legs as well as mother of pearl inlay. They are quite exquisite tables.  

Michael DeWitt

I can answer any question pertaining to billiards tables indoor and outdoor plus bumper tables and other gaming equipment plus most questions pertaining to pool cue building and maintenance.

I have been in the billiards and gaming business for over 25 years, owned a pool room for 6 years, sold billiards and dart supplies for 5 years now I own a pool table manufacturing company in south florida where we specialize in custom indoor and ouitdoor pool tables.. I also own a custom pool cue copmpany known as Bizarro Custom Cues so as an expert I fill many voids in the world of billiards and gaming..

2 years college, us merchant marine boat captain, army seargent, trained in scuba diving, parachuting, aircraft pilots license single engine land..

My client list is very extensive but consists of.. many celebrities, major motel, hotel chains and the us government as we are aalso a government contractor for gaming equipment.