Pool/Billiards/Bizarro Meucci Cue

Question
QUESTION: A good friend of mine Captain Tom Smith in Miami, Florida gave me a Meucci Bizarro pool cue Limited 79-15 numbered 16/20. I am trying to get more info on it like what is it worth? It is in very good shape- almost perfect. It has (1) Red dot shaft. I was hoiping to be able to get a certificate with it but I do not know if it would be available?

ANSWER: MICHAEL YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT GUY

I AM THE CREATOR OF ALL BIZARRO CUES BY MEUCCI AND I AM THE OWNER OF BIZARRO CUES..INCLUDING THE LIMITED WHITE ROAD AGENT, AND A FEW MORE INCLUDING THE 79-51  BIZARRO WHICH IS A REVERSED 97-15.. i DESIGNED AND HAD 20 OF THESE BUILT FOR THE 1997 FLORIDA STATE VNEA STATE TOURNAMENT THEY ALL COME OUT AND WE SOLD THEM AT THE TOURNAMENT FOR 600.00 AND SOLD ALL BUT 3 WHICH WE LATER SOLD FOR A LITTLE MORE THESE WERE COMBINED WITH A CUSTOM GIEUSEPPE CASE WHICH HAD VNEA TOURNAMENT EMBRIOIDED ON THE FLAP.. OH AND BY THE WAY THE NUMBERS OF THE CUE REPRESENT THE ORIGINAL MEUCCI NUMBER DESIGNATION REVERSED.. MEUCCI 97-15  RE: BIZARERO 79-51... HOW BOUT THAT...

QUESTION: Any idea what the value would be now?

Answer
VALUE

ALL CUE SALES ARE A LITTLE SOFT RIGHT NOW AND THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL CUE THERE WERE ONLY 20 MADE AND ALTHOUGH MEUCCI HAS A HISTORY OF NOT DOING WHAT THEY SAY I KNOW THERE WERE ONLY 20 MADE.. SO THIS IS A SPECIAL CUE IF I HAD TO GUESS ID SAY IT MAY BRING 800-1000... I KNOW WE ALSO DESIGNED THE LINITED WHITE ROAD AGENT WHICH WE ONLY HAD 20 MADE AFTER WE SOLD OUT OUR 20 WHICH WERE SIGNED AND NUMBERED THEY CAME OUT WITH ANOTHER RUN SLAMMING THE VALUE OF THE ORIGINAL BUT THE WERE 900.00 AND IVE SEEN THEM FOR OVER 2000.00.
GOOD LUCK
MIKE BIZARRO CUSTO CUES..

Pool/Billiards

Michael DeWitt