Pool/Billiards/I NEED HELP

VT25 wrote at 2013-03-26 20:05:24
I just moved this model into my basement.  I'm putting the slate on tonight so i'll measure it out.  Should be easy for you, just the 2 cross beams and the main.  Hard part will be the holes into the ends of the main that connect to the legs.

VT25 wrote at 2013-03-27 13:03:28
I just got the exact same model and measured it out yesterday before moving in the slate.

Main beam: 3/4 thick plywood

Length 65 3/8 inches

Height 6 1/2 inches

The 3/4 in deep slots for the cross bars are 13 3/4 inches from the end.  They are approx 5 inches wide (plenty of space for the 4inch wide cross bars).

The holes for the leg supports are 17inches from each end to center of the hole and 1 inch to center from the bottom of the beam.

The end holes that attach to the legs were not uniform as on mine two were 3/4 from end and two were 1 inch from the end as the bolts very in size. I would clamp the main beam in place and mark the height of the holes in the end as this was difficult to measure since it was assembled.

The cross bars are also 3/4 in plywood, 4in wide by 45 3/4 in long. There is plenty of space around  these cross bars in the middle and on both sides.

The most important this is that the cross bars and main beam are flush with the side rails that the slate lays on, so at each end of the main beam the main beam should be 3/4 of an inch above the legs.

Hope you don't let that table sit too long or that you already did this.

Pool/Billiards

Michael DeWitt