Pool/Billiards/Pricing information

aily wrote at 2015-05-21 03:30:00
Dear Sirs

My pleasure to email you,we are the NO.1 professional factory which have produced snooker and billiards for 28 years in Beijing,China.attached is instroduction of our company.

STAR has been designated as the official tournament snooker table supplier for all professional ranking events by WPBSA and UK premir tournament  ranking legue events.

I know you have rich experience in marketing sales,as one biggest factory we are glad to offer goods to you.our goods has CE and ISO9001 approval with clients from more than 90 countries,welcome to our factory.

Pls feel free to contact me if there is any requirment.

Best regards,

International Sales Manager

Beijing Xingwei Sports Goods ., Ltd.

Add: .8 Minhe Road, Zhongguancun Science Park

Daxing Bio-medcine Industry Area,

Daxing District, Beijing 102600 P.R.China

ceil phone: 08601015910376192 skype:yyy34h1

Phone:86-10--61258848  fax:86-10--61258904  

Michael DeWitt

I can answer any question pertaining to billiards tables indoor and outdoor plus bumper tables and other gaming equipment plus most questions pertaining to pool cue building and maintenance.

I have been in the billiards and gaming business for over 25 years, owned a pool room for 6 years, sold billiards and dart supplies for 5 years now I own a pool table manufacturing company in south florida where we specialize in custom indoor and ouitdoor pool tables.. I also own a custom pool cue copmpany known as Bizarro Custom Cues so as an expert I fill many voids in the world of billiards and gaming..

2 years college, us merchant marine boat captain, army seargent, trained in scuba diving, parachuting, aircraft pilots license single engine land..

My client list is very extensive but consists of.. many celebrities, major motel, hotel chains and the us government as we are aalso a government contractor for gaming equipment.