Pool/Billiards/help to identify this brunswick pooltable

Question
Brunswick pooltable
Brunswick pooltable  

brunswick
brunswick  
just bought this Brunswick pool table at $1050 delivered and set-up by pro., looks as new. But i don't know the model and what year it was made? please help...!!! Did I over paid for it?

Answer
Cant pinpoint the exact model but it is very similar to several models made in the late 90s and has the standard ramshead legs, 22% angle box and rail tops medium oak pretty standard table new probably in the 3200.00 range but you did ok at a 1100.00 it looks pretty good condition..it would have probably been a few more dollars but it all depends on your market... where I live theres thousands of used pool tables on craigslist even brunswicks, olhausens and everything for cheap money.. but you did ok play pool and happy...
Mike

Pool/Billiards

Michael DeWitt