Pool/Billiards/maker of this cue

Question
cue
cue  
i ran across a pool cue and cant find any info about it online. can you tell me who makes it. i looked for shark pool cue online and found nothing. thanks

Answer
sHARK POOL CUE..

i have done some research and find this to be a wholesalers cue meaning simply its an import such as action, mcfarland etc is undoubtedly a low end import these cues are usually found in places like sports authority, dicks sporting goods or are offered to retailers of billiards supplies onthe low end.. surly a import from asia from the picture I would guess looking at the butt cap and the bumper probably in the 60-100 price range..
Good luck hope ive helped you ..

Pool/Billiards

Michael DeWitt